XTREME HIGH OUTPUT and HIGHER PERFORMANCE have been forged together to give birth to
The UNO Horticulture VHO T5 System ! The UNO VHO T5 Fixture produces color and light much closer
to that of regular daylight than any competition resulting in tighter inter nodal spacing, thicker stem-walls heartier foil- age, and natural increases in extracts. All of these come together to create a much healthier plant while enhancing the natural characteristics of each specific plant.
How do we do it?
The UNO Horticulture V.H.O. and X.H.O. Tri-phosphor Himalaya™ bulbs are designed for optimum-- lumen performance with the ballast. The V.H.O. or X.H.O. lamps coupled with ballasts put out 60% more lighter than our Bad Boy fixtures with NO additional power consumption, ( less than 1 amp. per lamp) ! The real trick to the unit is it will give up to 60% more lumens at 6" and 1' away from the plants. The VHO drives lumens deeper into the foliage for better light coverage and plant vigor.
The UNO Horticulture V.H.O. Lighting System, is offered in multiunit plug in 4, 8, 12, 16 lamp configurations.
- 4 lamp @ 418 Watt:
95W. V.H.O. lamps offer 29,200 lumens,
110W. X.H.O. lamps offer 33,200 lumens
- 8 Lamp @ 836 Watt:
95W. V.H.O. lamps offer 58,400 lumens
110W. X.H.O. lamps offer 66,400 lumens
- 12 Lamp @ 1,254 Watt:
95W. V.H.O. lamps offer 87,600 lumens
110W. X.H.O. lamps offer 99.600 lumens
- 16 Lamp @ 1,672 Watt:
95W. V.H.O. lamps offer 116,800 lumens
110W. X.H.O. lamps offer 132,800 lumens
The MOST POWERFUL LIGHT Delivery System On The market
The Himalaya™ Very High Output Lamps 95W. & Extreme High Output Lamps 110W.
- Finally Full Cycle lights for year round production (UNO V.H.O. Triphosphor)95W. T5 Lamps
- The Himalaya™ VERY High Output Lamp The Himalaya:7,300 Lumen per 2900 K Lamp
- The Himalaya™ XTREME High Output Lamp:8,300 Lumen per 2900 K Lamp
- The Himalaya™ VERY High Output hyper-driven lamps and fixtures define optimum production
from start to finish.
- Ultra compact size for shipping and ultra light weight to operate.
- Inteli Universal input voltage: The ballast can operate from 120V. To 277V. 50HZ. Or 60HZ.
- Where size, output, performance, and production meet.
- Vented Reflector - Eliminate the heat. Drive the lumens and not the heat.
- Dual Vented Ballast Housing: Keeps ballast running cool and extends ballast life.
- Unique Lamp spacing- more uniform and panel light, better than HPS point light.
- U.S.A. Utility patent pending
- Phillips digital ballast with